Kixo have been partnering with RGN and PERA Consulting to provide a free no selling event open to public and private individuals and businesses.
The idea behind the event is to show a range of products that can help businesses understand their IT, have better control and direction over it. How to save money and also how to use those tools to generate more money in ways of bidding for new work. Simply IT tools for Business growth
- Basic management of website, domains
- Emails and calendars and contacts
- Notes and information gathering – OneNote
- Communications tools – Skype, slack and VOIP
- Sales Software – BaseCRM
- Accounts – Sage one
- Cloud storage – Google Docs and OneDrive
- Social Media Management – Hootsuite & Buffer
- Security – Encryption, Anti-virus, Backups
- Disaster Recovery – Cloud
Its a very informal talk with a lot of back and fourth, the idea is to ask as many questions as you can so we can give you some help. Think of it as quizzing a IT person for a few hours.
Kixo staff are passionate about business and IT, this is our way of sharing something we are passionate about.
The next event is in Coleshill on the 7th July – please see here to book your free place